PERMO AZUR filters
PERMO AZUR filters, designed for filtering communal pools (hotels, camp sites, physiotherapy centres etc), have many advantages:
- The use of multi-media filtration elements (quartz sand and hydroanthracite) increases the filtering power, and consequently the filtration flow rate
- Tough polyester/glass fibre inner lining
- All sizes of pools can be treated, with unitary flow rates from 45 m3/hr to 175 m3/hr
Washing is carried out in reverse flow, with cocourant rinsing, which guarantees "as new" filtering quality every day.
All our filters are available in 2 versions:
- Manual: with butterfly valve kit
- Automatic: with automatic valves controlled by control bbox
The ready-to-assemble kits, comprising 5 valves, enable all filtration, washing, rinsing and filter draining operations to be managed. A pressure meter and a wall bracket can be included (optional).
PERMO plus points:
- Automatic version allows stand-alone operation
- Multimedia filtration charge
- Equipment monitoring contract with PERMO after-sales-service